La MILANO Silver Hoops
Almost like wearing tweed, but on your ears! Luxury for your lobes.
Our MILANO collection of hoop earrings features a unique textured finish with a subtle twist in the design; premium quality hoops without breaking the bank this new collection is so fabulously Italian - subtle, statement-making and unique.
Material: 925 Sterling silver with / out 18 carat gold plating
Diameter of hoops: 35 mm
Made in Italy.
Caring for your earrings - regular loving care will make your HOOP STATION favourites last longer.
There are some basic rules we like to share on how best to care for your hoops. We only use 925 sterling silver.
Storing your hoops
- Do remove your hoops before you get into in the shower / bath
- Remove your hoops before going to sleep
- It is preferable not to wear jewellery items while working in the house or garden, or while swimming (in salt or chlorinated water) or during sports
- Fragrance and hairspray can diminish the sheen of jewellery. We advise customers to spray fragrances / hair sprays prior to putting on hoops
- Put your make-up on and body creams before you put your hoops on
- Silver jewellery should be kept in a dark, cool, dry place. The reason is that over time, sterling silver, will naturally oxidise, will eventually tarnish from the sulphur in the atmosphere. Many centuries ago, silver retained its shine for longer because there was little or no pollution
- Storing silver jewellery in a sealed plastic bag or airtight box when it is not being worn will keep out the air which causes oxidation
- Our silver jewellery is rhodium plated to protect the metal from exposure, helping to prevent tarnishing
Cleaning your hoops
- To clean your sterling silver, nickel-free jewellery, use special dipping baths. Never use ‘silver cutlery’ dipping baths or use ‘gold jewellery’ dipping baths! We advise you to immerse the hoops for around 10 seconds and yhen rinse them thoroughly under hot water. Rub dry with a cloth or use a hairdryer
- Soap, creams and make-up residues can be removed using an ultrasound device. The ultrasound device should not contain aggressive cleaning agents. For the best results, use water and a neutral detergent.
- Oxidised hoops (black in colour) should not be cleaned using a silver dipping bath or polished with a silver cloth, as these may remove the blackening colour
If you are allergic to sterling silver or gold-plated hoop earrings (some people get a rash or an itchy reaction), paint some clear nail varnish directly onto the earring post and butterflies. Eventually, this will wear off, just re-apply it.
Shopping on our web store
www.thehoopstation.co.uk may contain links to other websites that are beyond our control. We cannot be held liable for breaches of integrity or content on these websites - we simply provide the links to make it easier for people visiting our site to find more information within specific areas.
We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our jewellery, including composition and colours. The colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.
The prices displayed on our e-store at www.thehoopstation.co.uk include VAT. Postage and delivery will be added at checkout.
By using www.thehoopstation.co.uk and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you have read and understood the Terms before placing your order. Only persons 18 years or older, who are not under guardianship, can place an order.
www.thehoopstation.co.uk accepts all major credit cards & transactions are processed in UK £ Sterling.
Postage & Delivery
Standard delivery within the UK. We dispatch our orders with Royal Mail Special Delivery, "Signed For" service, unless other arrangements are requested, eg pick-up from one of our concessions in London or courier service or we can deliver personally in central London.
All orders are subject to availability of products; we endeavour to deliver your purchased jewellery within two working days from receiving your order. We will contact you within 24 hours if we do not have stock of the specific item of jewellery.
Jewellery Repair Service
We offer a repair service for re-plating our hoop earrings.
Company Name: G Scott Gems Ltd
Company Registration: 08025251
VAT Registration: GB132643827
Registered address: 79 COLLEGE ROAD, RICHMOND GATEHOUSE LLP, MIDDLESEX, HARROW, HA1 1BD
Why Shop With Us?
Our striking hoops are made in Italy and are available in all sizes and shapes to fit your mood. Part of the Georgiana Scott brand, The Hoop Station is the destination for all things hoops. Juliet Rowe founded the line due to the hoops’ soaring popularity amongst customers.
Each piece is a form of expression of your style identity. We can guarantee quality – our hoops are crafted in sterling silver or 18 carat gold or rose gold for a luxurious feel to every outfit.
Once you place your hoop order with us, we personally wrap each pair of hoop earrings in a clear jewellery bag to protect them as they are real silver, and place the clear bag into one of our branded black pouches with 'THE HOOP STATION' in shiny silver foil writing.
If you would like us to write a note for your on our personalised gift tags, leave an order note or please do email us: